The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old auto body worker from Carson City was arrested at 6:56 p.m. Friday at Lompa Lane and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $500 cash.
• A 24-year-old plumber from Dayton was arrested at 12:31 a.m. Saturday at Roop and Corbett streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, hit-and-run accident, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to yield. Bail was set at $3,503.
• David Thomas Reed, 37, of Dayton, was arrested at 10:27 a.m. Friday at Hells Bells Road and Parkline Drive on suspicion of felony driving under the influence third offense. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Ryan Lee Hall, 39, of Reno, was arrested at 2:11 a.m. Saturday at Carmine Street and Dori Drive on suspicion of felony violation of probation and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle. No bail was set.
• Richard Dembke, 67, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:26 p.m. Friday at Highway 50 East and Roop Street on suspicion of felony violation of probation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 117 calls to which deputies responded:
• A domestic dispute in the 500 block of South Main Street in Yerington at 8:09 a.m. Friday.
• A destruction of property complaint in the 1300 block of Mountain Rose Drive in Fernley at 9:44 a.m. Friday.
• A hit-and-run accident in the 2800 block of Highway 208 in Smith Valley at 2:40 p.m. Friday.
• A report of assault with a deadly weapon in the 800 block of Pony Express Trail in Mark Twain at 4:32 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 900 block of Lakeview Road in Dayton Valley at 7:04 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 900 block of Lakeview Drive in Dayton Valley at 7:06 p.m. Friday.
• A report of drug possession or sales on Pinenut Road in Mark Twain at 11:32 p.m. Friday.
• A commercial burglary in the 1900 block of Canal Drive in Fernley at 11:55 p.m. Friday.