December 2, 2007
The following people were booked into Carson City Jail Saturday and Sunday. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Audra Glanton, 24, was arrested at 2:06 p.m. Saturday on the 2100 block of Highway 50. Glanton had left her purse by a slot machine inside a casino. Before she could recover it sheriff’s deputies discovered meth and drug paraphernalia. She was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,800.
• A 32-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 6:45 p.m. Saturday on Rand and Long streets on suspicion of possession of marijuana and having an outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $1,100.
• Carson City resident Brian Ward, 46, was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Saturday on the 1400 block of South Carson Street in Gottschalks on suspicion of felony grand larceny. Ward allegedly tried to abscond with more than $300 of merchandise including a sweatshirt, jeans and a snack called “Moose Munch”. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 70-year-old Carson man was arrested at 10:55 p.m. Saturday at the 4700 block of East Highway 50 on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:50 p.m.. Saturday at the intersection of Stewart and 2nd streets on suspicion of obstruction of justice and being a drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $515.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 32-year-old Carson man was arrested at 12:37 a.m. Sunday at the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of DUI and possession of a firearm while under the influence. His bail was set at $2,400.
• A 41-year-old Carson man was arrested at 2:10 a.m. Sunday at the 800 block of West Bonanza Road on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 26-year-old Carson man was arrested at 4 a.m. Sunday at the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of obstruction of justice and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $500.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders