The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old Carson City carpenter was arrested at Arrowhead Drive and Northgate Lane at 9:20 a.m. Friday on suspicion of two counts of being in criminal contempt of court. His bail was set at $2.000.
• A 37-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 4:35 p.m. Friday on the 600 block of Linda Kay Court on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Justin Sheline, 19, an unemployed Carson man was arrested at 3:30 a.m. Saturday at Colorado Street and Fieldcrest Drive on suspicion of three felony counts of auto burglary and as well as contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a misdemeanor. Sheline and a friend who was a minor were allegedly breaking into cars along a lit street. His bail was set at $75,632.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A woman called sheriff’s deputies at 8:59 a.m. Friday on the 300 block of Maple Street to report her 16-year-old son ran away two days ago, and had not returned.
• Sheriff deputies were advised at 8:25 p.m. Friday that a group of juveniles were possibly drinking in a car on the 1400 block of Newlands Drive.
• A man in a brown hooded sweatshirt and a black ski mask at 8:26 p.m. Friday allegedly attempted to hold up a store on the 800 block of East Main Street with a BB gun. He fled the scene before taking anything.