December 10, 2007
The following people were arrested and booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:40 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of battery by a prisoner. The man allegedly attacked another inmate at the Carson City Jail and put him in a headlock. His bail was set at $10,000.
• Three Carson City men ages 19, 22 and 23 were arrested between 5:30 and 5:45 a.m. Sunday at the 100 block of Cogorno Way on suspicion of taking mail and opening mail. The men allegedly were taking mail out of mail boxes and pillaging it for holiday cards and credit card offers. The car they were driving allegedly had a stack of other people’s opened and unopened letters. Bail was set at $5,000 for each.
• A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:54 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of North Philips Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,100.
• A 39-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 2:18 p.m. Sunday on the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of failure to appear in court in Reno. Bail was set at $190.
• A 43-year-old Reno woman was arrested at 3:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Roop and Corbett streets on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $1,039.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:56 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Saliman Road and Little Lane on suspicion of driving with a suspended license. Bail was set at $632.
• Debra Tridigo, a 34-year-old unemployed Carson woman, was arrested at 2:35 a.m. Monday on the 1500 block of Old Hot Springs Road on suspicion of three felony counts of possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, one felony count of possession of methamphetamine and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $18,500. Tridigo allegedly threw a rock at the window of a car and drove away. When she was pulled over, deputies inspected the contents of her car and her purse to reveal the contraband.