December 11, 2007
The following people were arrested and taken to the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Linda Hurles, 65, of Fernley was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Monday at the 1000 block of Rosehips Way in Fernley and transported to Carson City on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant in Carson City for felony theft. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Gardnerville man was arrested at 2:03 p.m. Monday on the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of violating a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Monday in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and being a minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $500.
• A 39-year-old Carson City unemployed woman was arrested at 9:20 a.m. Tuesday on the 2100 block of Carriage Crest Drive on suspicion of having a warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
Recommended Stories For You
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the following incidents in Lyon County on Monday:
• A man found one of his employees carrying marijuana at 8:34 a.m. on the 1600 block of East Newlands Drive.
• A man requested a deputy come down and tag a few abandoned vehicles on his property at 12:50 p.m. on the 200 block of First Street.
• A woman said someone was spray-painting profanities on the side of her porch at 4:14 p.m. on the 2500 block of Rawhide Drive.