December 15, 2007
The following people were arrested and taken to Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 43-year-old Carson man was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Friday at Roop and William streets on suspicion of driving with a license suspended from a DUI and driving without an operating turn signal. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Douglas Rosenquist, 41, a bartender from Dayton, was arrested at 7:36 p.m. Friday on the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of a felony warrant for trying to obtain money using a false identification. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Jose Diaz-Macias, 29, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:15 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Lee Street on a felony warrant for battery with a deadly weapon. Bail was set at $30,000.
• A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $207.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit