December 25, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kouresh Scott Lashouri, 21, was arrested at 7:40 p.m. Monday in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of indecent exposure, open and gross lewdness, and arrest of a probationer. He allegedly exposed himself to a security guard. Bail was set at $8,000.
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:49 p.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of disorderly conduct. After being admitted into the emergency room, the allegedly drunk patient reportedly threatened staff verbally and physically. Bail was set at $432.
• An 84-year-old man was arrested at 9:09 a.m. Tuesday in he 2100 block of California Street on suspicion of assault with harassment and resisting a public officer. He reportedly slammed a popcorn tin on a clubhouse table during a Christmas party upon seeing a certain woman. She allegedly grabbed a pool cue in a defensive manner. According to the report, he took it from her and said, “I could kill you with this.” Bail was set at $2,979.
• A 35-year-old man was arrested at 3:40 a.m. Tuesday on Tiger Drive on suspicion of driving under the influence, suspended registration, no valid driver’s license and impeding the flow of traffic. Bail was set at $1,493.
• An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 1:05 p.m. Tuesday in the 4200 block of Mulligan Drive for allegedly throwing a hair brush at her mother. Bail was set at $3,132.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A battery report on Cheyenne Trail in Stagecoach at 9:40 p.m.
• A suspicious circumstance in the parking lot of Yerington High School at 10:53 p.m.
• An arrest for a sexual assault on a minor at 11:33 a.m.
• Traffic stop resulting in arrest 4:02 a.m. in Highway 95A.
• Traffic stop resulting in arrest at 4:49 a.m. on Highway 50 and Pinecone Road.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit