The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• Gergory Vienneau, 38, was arrested at 1:50 a.m. Friday on the 1200 block of Curry Street on suspicion of felony furnishing dangerous drugs to a minor, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a possible runaway taking refuge at his residence. Upon arrival, they found the juvenile and drugs and paraphernalia. The juvenile allegedly commented on smoking “15 to 18 bowls of marijuana with Greg.” Bail was set at $77,000.
• A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:25 p.m. Friday at the intersection of State and East Long streets on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence and destruction of property. Bail was set at $3,500.
• A 23-year-old man from Spanish Fork, Utah, was arrested at 2 a.m. Saturday on the first block of Colt Circle on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:45 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Northridge Drive and Russell Way on suspicion of a probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Thomas Young, 29, of Gardnerville, was arrested at 2:45 a.m. Saturday on the 2700 block of Table Rock Drive on suspicion of felony home invasion, and misdemeanor destruction of private property. Young allegedly arrived at his ex-girlfriend’s home after several drinks and banged on her windows and doors. When she refused to answer, Young allegedly broke down her door and ran through her home calling her name. Bail was set at $25,632.
The following incidents were reported Friday in Storey County:
• A 59-year-old woman was reported to have continuous vomiting on the first block of Canyon Way at 1:17 a.m. Friday.
• A power outage alarm was set off at 4:09 p.m. Friday on the first block of East Union Street.
• Sheriff’s deputies responded to a motorist’s complaint of a reckless and aggressive driver on Canyon Way near the Storey County Fire Department at 7:42 p.m. Friday.