The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• William Eugene Johnson, 47, of Reno, was arrested at 12:36 a.m. Wednesday at Telegraph and Carson streets on suspicion of sex-offender failure to register. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 57-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested Tuesday at 5:23 p.m. in the 600 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 107 calls to which deputies responded:
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 12:30 a.m.
• Graffiti reports in the 1700 block of North Edmonds Drive, 1700 block of North Carson Street and 3400 block of Stanton Drive.
• Accident at East College Parkway and Research Way at 7:44 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 2500 block of Carriage Crest Drive at 9:07 a.m.
• Accidents in the 600 block of West Washington Street; South Stewart and Fifth streets; North Division and William streets; and North Roop and East John streets.
• A report of a man taking pictures of a woman and her daughter in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East at 5:01 p.m.
• A radio was stolen from a vehicle in the parking lot of a restaurant in the 1100 block of North Carson Street at 9:06 p.m.
The following are some of the 99 calls to which deputies responded:
• A stolen vehicle report in the 100 block of Linehan Road in Mound House at 10:48 a.m. Jerry Lynch, 45, was arrested on suspicion of possession of stolen property after the vehicle was recovered at a Lake Tahoe casino.
• Vandalism report in the 100 block of Pebble Drive in Dayton Valley at 10:49 a.m.
• Vandalism report in the 2000 block of Lonnie Lane in Mark Twain at 11:17 a.m.
• Motor vehicle injury report on Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 4:47 p.m.
• Accident report in the 100 block of Highway 50 East in Fernley at 6:58 p.m.
• Destruction of property report in the 1000 block of Green Valley Drive in Fernley at 7:24 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 8200 block of Parsley Court in Stagecoach at 9:19 p.m.
• Vehicle fire in the 1200 block of Idaho Street in Silver Springs at 11:07 p.m.
• Protective-order violation in the 200 block of Granada Street in Fernley at 11:47 p.m.
• A report at 2:54 p.m. of a man dropping his pants in front of a girl in Fernley. The case will be forwarded to the district attorney’s office.
The following are some of the 11 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A merchant reported while she was in the restroom someone stole a sword with a cowhide case off the counter of her business on North C Street at 1:45 p.m.
• A wallet found on South C Street was turned over to a deputy and returned to the owner at 1:52 p.m.
• Two men in a Canyon Drive parking lot refused to leave at the request of security at 1:31 a.m.