The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 1:55 a.m. Thursday at Colorado and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:47 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer, minor consuming alcohol and probation violation. Bail was set at $3,724.
• Thomas Ryan Melton, 21, a valet from Carson City, was arrested at Sixth and Carson streets on a Lyon County warrant for gross misdemeanor failure to appear on a charge of statutory sexual seduction. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 127 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Residential burglary report in the 200 block of Riparian Way at 6:59 a.m. A window on the home was broken.
• Accident in the 1200 block of Mountain Street and the 2200 block of West College Parkway.
• Someone attempted to steal a car parked in a repair shop lot on Highway 50 East sometime Wednesday night.
• A found wallet was turned in to the Carson City Sheriff’s Department at 9:04 a.m.
• A blue 1992 Ford Explorer was reported stolen from the 400 block of Lee Street when the owner left it warming up at 10:51 a.m.
• A man in the 1500 block of Fall Street reported at 2:56 p.m. that his female neighbor came over and choked him because she thought he called the cops on her the day before and got her arrested. When deputies arrived, the man was drunk and uncooperative.
• A window on a vehicle in the 2600 block of Fieldcrest Drive was broken sometime Tuesday night.
• A window on a vehicle in the 1400 block of South Carson Street was broken sometime between 7 a.m. and 3:49 p.m.
The following are some of the 90 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest following the report of a drunken driver on East Walker Road in Mason Valley at 3:26 a.m.
• Coroner was called to Hazel Lane in Smith Valley at 9:26 a.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 11:22 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following the report of a domestic dispute in the 8300 block of Tamarack Avenue in Silver Springs at 12:32 p.m.
• Child-abuse report at the Dayton Substation at 12:51 p.m.
• Arson report in Silver Springs at 3:13 p.m.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Traffic stop on Wild Horse Canyon Road at 6:07 a.m.
• Vehicle rollover on Interstate 80 at Tracy Clark exit at 6:10 a.m.
• A train carrying a load of vehicles lost three cars passing through Lockwood at 12:16 p.m.
• A building in the 600 block of Waltham Way was shot with paintballs at 2:05 p.m.
• Traffic stop on East Mustang Road at 5:52 p.m.
• Traffic stop on Waltham Way at 10:09 p.m.