The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old pharmacy technician from Carson City was arrested Wednesday at Highway 50 East at Deer Run Road on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, failure to maintain single lane and speeding. Bail was set at $2,812.
• Justin Harold Sheline, 19, a carpet worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:40 a.m. on suspicion of gross misdemeanor burglary and misdemeanor contempt of court. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest at Carson Middle School at 11:44 a.m.
• Accident at South Saliman Road and Fire Box Road at 12:02 p.m.
• Copper irrigation wire was reportedly stolen from a park at Mark Way and James Drive sometime Tuesday night.
• Report of a drivers license, bank card and cash taken from someone in the 1800 block of Highway 50 East at 1:44 p.m.
• Accident at Harbin Avenue and East Second Street at 3:53 p.m.
• A mother reported that at 3:15 p.m. her 8-year-old son was approached in the 1700 block of North Fall Street by another juvenile who told her son he was sent there to collect him by his mother. The mother told police her son did not know this boy. Her son refused to go with him.
• Window on a car on Shady Tree Lane was broken at 5:16 p.m.
• A woman reported another woman kept calling her home and threatening to shoot her house at 7:28 p.m.