The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• Bernadette O’Bryan, a 23-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at the intersection of Pheasant Drive and Mockingbird Way on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, a felony, reckless driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, violation of a suspended sentence and a felony contempt of court warrant. O’Bryan allegedly had a bag of methamphetamine and did not immediately pull over when a deputy tried to stop her. Bail was set at $9,000.
• A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:25 a.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:30 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of being in contempt of court. Bail was set at $855.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:30 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Brandon Drye, a 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:47 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of North Edmonds and Gordon streets on suspicion of his third DUI, a felony, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, obstruction of a peace officer, probation violation and resisting arrest. Drye allegedly was passed out at the wheel of his car in the parking lot of Slot World. He was pulled over after he tried to drive away. Bail was set at $11,000.
• Jennifer Untereiner, a 22-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Sunday at the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of DUI, her third, a felony. She allegedly drove her car into a building and told deputies she was trying to swerve to avoid a dog. She later admitted she’d consumed about 45 oz. of Natural Ice beer before getting behind the wheel. Bail was set at $10,000.