The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old restaurant worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:24 a.m. Monday in the 2200 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 25-year-old mortgage consultant was arrested Sunday on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 39-year-old stocker from Carson City was arrested at 5:42 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Michelle Rae Harding, 38, of Carson City, was arrested at 8 a.m. Monday in the 3300 block of Biltmore Street on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $20,000.
The following are some of the 321 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• A bucket of change and $400 was stolen from a home in the 100 block of North Harbin Street sometime Saturday night.
• Accident at Butti Way and East Fifth Street at 4:11 p.m.
• A woman reported her 13-year-old brother was “jumped” by two men in the 3200 block of Market Street at 9:49 p.m.
• The coroner was called to the 1500 block of Edmonds Drive at 7:31 a.m. Friday.
• Fight in the 200 block of West Fifth Street at 12:53 a.m. Saturday. Two arrests were made.
• The coroner was called to the 3000 block of Ormsby Boulevard at 2:13 a.m.
• Cycles were missing from a lot in the 2600 block of South Carson Street at 8:58 a.m. Saturday.
• Graffiti at Kansas Street and Fairview Drive and in the 1100 block of Valley View Drive on Saturday.
• The coroner was called to the 1600 block of Medical Parkway at 7:43 p.m.
The following are some of the 59 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A misdemeanor arrest following a report of drunken driving on Six Mile Canyon Road at 2:10 a.m.
• A motor vehicle-injury report in the 100 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 5:20 a.m.
• Fire in the 100 block of Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 8:27 a.m.
• Brush fire on Six Mile Canyon Road in Dayton at 9:12 a.m.
• Harassment report in the 5500 block of Elm Street in Silver Springs at 9:59 a.m.
• Accident in the 700 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 11:55 a.m.
• Destruction of property report in the 11000 block of Maverick Way in Stagecoach at noon.
• Fire on Beach 6 at Lahontan State Park in Silver Springs at 3:49 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a report of a domestic dispute in the 1100 block of Camille Drive in Fernley at 7:31 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 100 block of Palmer Court in Dayton Valley at 7:49 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 300 block of East Cedar Street in Fernley at 10:19 p.m.
The following are some of the 28 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Traffic stop on Lousetown Road at Barrel Springs Road at 10:36 a.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 100 block of South I Street.
• A guest “threw burritos all over the room,” before checking out of a South C Street motel at 4:21 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of North A Street at 5:41 p.m. and 7:52 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of Rue De La Chartreuse in Lockwood at 8:13 p.m.
• Traffic stop on USA Parkway at 11:56 p.m.