The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 40-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:14 a.m. Sunday at the 3500 block of Highway 50 on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $354.
• Christina Vanegas, a 36-year-old Carson woman was arrested at 1:27 a.m. Sunday on the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony probation violation and felony grand larceny after being detained by Wal-Mart security. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Ramiro Garcia, a 21-year-old Moundhouse man was arrested at 3 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Curry and Telegraph streets on suspicion of a felony probation violation and obstruction of justice. No bail was set for the probation arrest. Bail for obstruction of justice was $407.
• A 22-year-old Carson man was arrested at 3:08 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North Curry and West Telegraph streets on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $210.
• Tracy Ward, a 34-year-old Reno man was arrested at 9 a.m. Sunday on the 1300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, a felony, DUI, driving without a valid license and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $5,100.
The following incidents were reported Saturday in Lyon County:
• A man reported his sister’s boyfriend threatened to hit his sister in the face at 3 p.m. on the 100 block of Curry Drive.
• A man reported he lost his wallet at Fernley Liquor at 6:56 p.m. on the 600 block of Starlight Drive.