The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at 3:44 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 32-year-old caretaker from Carson City was arrested at 11:25 p.m. Monday in the 400 block of Fairview Drive on two failure to appear traffic warrants and a failure to comply warrant. Bail was set at $1,141.
• A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:24 p.m. Monday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
The following are some of the 131 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A vehicle in the 800 block of East College Parkway was damaged sometime over the weekend.
• Three juveniles were detained in the 5500 block of Snyder Avenue for graffiti at 3:54 p.m.
• A battery report in the 800 block of Fairview Drive at 4:47 p.m.
• Mailboxes on Janus Way were spray painted with graffiti, a caller reported at 2:33 p.m.
• A juvenile racing down Ormsby Boulevard at about 80 mph was stopped by homeowners at 3:39 p.m. and held until police arrived. The 16-year-old boy was cited.
• Accident at South Curry and Fifth streets at 5:11 p.m.
The following are some of the 80 calls to which deputies responded:
• Vandalism report on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 6:11 a.m.
• Fire call on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 10:05 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident report in the 700 block of Red Jacket Drive in Dayton at 1:08 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 300 block of Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 1:09 p.m.
• Shoplifting report at Smith’s in Dayton at 4:51 p.m.
• Fire call at Dayton Airpark Vista at 6:55 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 2100 block of Ellice Way in Fernley at 10:23 p.m.
The following are some of the 17 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Property left by the Public Works Department in Mark Twain Park was moved at 9:11 a.m.
• A citation was issued in the 100 block of Julie Way at 10:50 a.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 east of Lockwood at 1:59 p.m.
• Traffic stop at 3:09 p.m. on Cartwright Road.
• A report of a man shooting a bow and arrow in a back yard in Lockwood. A warning against shooting a bow and arrow in a congested area was given to the homeowner.
• Two intoxicated subjects wearing cowboy hats were “cautioned about walking down the street in such a manner” at 4:32 p.m. on South B Street.