The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 38-year-old Carson man was arrested at 11:14 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Walker and Green drives on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court, and driving without insurance or a license and with a fictitious or revoked registration. No bail was set for failure to appear in court. Bail for the rest of the charges was set at $2,000.
• A 36-year-old Carson man was arrested at 2:20 p.m. in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor attempting to escape jail. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 33-year-old Carson man was arrested at 4:18 p.m. in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of having an outstanding arrest warrant and two counts of contempt of court. Bail was set at $9,000.
• A 21-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested at 5:25 p.m. in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant, driving with a cracked windshield and not wearing a seat belt. Bail was set at $550.
• Andrea Lake, a 37-year-old Minden woman, was arrested at 10:51 p.m. Friday in the 4000 block of South Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, a felony. Bail was set at $3,700.
A 19-year-old Reno man was arrested at 3:20 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Curry and Spear streets ion suspicion of misdemeanor driving the wrong way down a one-way street, obstructing an officer and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $700.
Deputies responded to the following incidents in Lyon County Friday:
• A man called to say a worker had been cut by a backhoe at 12:42 p.m. in the first block of Highway 208.
• A man reported his mail box had been vandalized at 3:32 p.m. in the 400 block of Six Mile Canyon Road.
• A man reported his 20-year-old son was holding a knife on him at 7:30 p.m. in the 900 block of Atrium Road.