The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jose Luis Garcia, 24, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:16 a.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of Brown Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor domestic battery second offense and child neglect. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Misty Coratibo, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of East Long Street on suspicion of felony home invasion and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $28,132. A 45-year-old Carson City man was also arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old bartender from Carson City was arrested at 9:57 p.m. Saturday at Woodside Drive and Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 49-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:14 p.m. Saturday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of second-offense misdemeanor driving under the influence, open container and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $3,551.
• A 33-year-old salesman from Carson City was arrested at 1:15 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $914 cash.
• A 41-year-old salesman from Carson City was arrested at 10:02 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Shadowridge Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
The following are some of the 106 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver on Highway 50 East near the Farm District in Fernley at 2:02 a.m. Saturday.
• A pursuit beginning at Deodar and Spruce streets in Silver Springs at 3:13 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver at Mile Marker 1 on Highway 341 near Mound House at 7:44 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a commercial burglary in the 10 block of West Main Street in Fernley at 8:51 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a residential burglary in the 4300 block of Amy Lane in Silver Springs at 11:34 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of graffiti in the 900 block of Scott Drive in Fernley at 3:32 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of child abuse or neglect in the 800 block of Clordi Avenue in Mound House at 5:25 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 32 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a theft in the 100 block of Avenue Bleu De Clair in Lockwood at 7:38 a.m. Saturday.
• A noise complaint in the 60 block of North C Street in Virginia City at 4:48 p.m. Saturday.