The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old fast-food worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:40 a.m. Monday on suspicion of failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,450.
The following are some of the 452 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• Vehicles in the 1700 block of Clydesdale Drive, 2200 block of Richard Drive and 1400 block of Medical Parkway were burglarized sometime before Friday.
• One juvenile was arrested and one was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at Carson High School at 10:28 a.m. Friday.
• A case at Wal-Mart was broken into and $2,200 in electronics was stolen sometime before 11:08 a.m. Friday.
• Graffiti was reported Saturday in the 2500 block of North Roop Street, 500 block of North Roop Street, 300 block of East Winnie Lane, 600 block of Hot Springs Road, 200 block of East Winnie Lane, 900 block of Woodside Drive, Carmine Street and Lompa Lane.
• The coroner was called to Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 11:17 p.m. Saturday and 2:39 p.m. Sunday.
• The coroner was called to the 800 block of Armstrong Lane on Sunday at 4:01 p.m.
The following are some of the 56 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor arrest at Bass and Caribou streets in Silver Springs at 12:22 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a report of a drunken driver on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 2:02 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 1400 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 3:36 a.m.
• Accident on Shadow Lane in Fernley at 10:15 p.m.
• Accident on Main Street at Fernley at 1:18 p.m.
• Fire on Warwick Hills Drive in Mason Valley at 7:49 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a report of a battery on South Rainbow Drive in Mark Twain at 9:34 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following the service of a warrant in the 2600 block of Tallapoosa Street in Silver Springs at 10:08 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• The department’s computer network was down from 2:30 a .m. to 11:15 a.m. and dispatchers entered calls into a written log.
• A woman lost a Palm Pilot on South C Street sometime before 3:01 p.m. Sunday.