The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 38-year-old pediatrician from Indian Hills was arrested Wednesday at 6:45 a.m. in the 5600 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a license revoked for DUI. Deputies were called out to a casino parking lot on the report of a man passed out in a vehicle that was stuck on a curb. When officers arrived, the man was being treated by paramedics. He said he’d driven earlier from his home, became stuck on the curb and “went to sleep.” Bail was set at $632.
• A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 3:11 p.m. on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. She allegedly stole a package of meat. Bail was set at $347.
• A 25-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 8:18 p.m. in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a front license plate. Bail was set at $1,199.
• A 26-year-old woman was arrested at 3:09 p.m. in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on a Carson City Justice Court warrant for being a material witness in a domestic battery case against her husband. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 48-year-old bar owner from Carson City was arrested Monday at 12:35 a.m. in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,464.
• A 19-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 3:01 a.m. Wednesday on Oxoby Loop on suspicion of drunken driving and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,369.
• A 35-year-old Carson City plumber was arrested Tuesday at 11:20 p.m. in the 800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 49-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 4:53 p.m. on Koontz Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without insurance and hit and run. Bail was set at $2,496.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A caller reported at 2:17 a.m. that three teens dressed in black were attempting to break into vehicles.
• A caller reported at 6:24 a.m. that her 14-year-old nephew hadn’t been home since 5 p.m. Monday.
• A woman reported a man threw Koolaid on her at 1:15 p.m. in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street.
• Report of a bicycle stolen from the 1100 block of Stonewall Street at 4:37 p.m.
• A man reported at 6:29 p.m. that his girlfriend was outside of his home breaking things.