The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:54 p.m. Friday at Ambrose Park on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:10 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Little Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 27-year-old Incline Village laborer was arrested at 12:22 a.m. Sunday at Fairview Drive and Gordon Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $1,319.
• Michelle Mary Colon, 42, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 2:23 a.m. at Carson and William streets on a Reno justice court warrant for suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Hector Flores, 40, a fence company employee from Carson City, was arrested at 4:36 p.m. Saturday at South Lompa and Edmonds lanes on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation. He allegedly was carrying a knife and a shovel as he chased a man on Lompa Lane. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 37-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 3:13 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• Felony arrest on Soaring Way in Fernley at 1:21 a.m.
• Accident on Farm District Road in Fernley at 4:29 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 12:20 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Fir Avenue in Silver Springs at 6:12 p.m.
• Injury to motor vehicle report on Cory Way in Fernley at 7:04 p.m.
• Noise complaint on LaQuinta Court in Dayton Valley at 9:40 p.m.