The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 34-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 8:17 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,029.
• A 53-year-old state employee from Carson City was arrested at 6:06 p.m. Tuesday at Roop and Fairview streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 11:26 p.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $799.
• A 28-year-old consultant from Phoenix was arrested Thursday at 2:04 a.m. at East College Parkway and Retail Road on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, drunken driving and failure to obey a traffic control device. Bail was set at $1,296.
• Kelly Maureen Ryan, 39, unemployed, of Carson City was arrested in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on Tuesday at 9:50 p.m. on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a stalking order. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Dayton man was arrested at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Thomas Diaz, 37, was arrested at 2 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and two counts of obtaining money under false pretenses. He allegedly had in his possession two credit cards stolen from a home on Bunch Street on Monday morning. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5 p.m. Tuesday on Burton Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of an extended order of protection. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 37-year-old engineer from Carson City was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protection order. He was released on his own recognizance.
The following are some of the 116 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Vehicle injury report in the 400 block of Hot Springs Road at 7:52 a.m.
• Fraud report in the 700 block of Clear Creek Road at 10:33 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident report in the 900 block of East Musser Street at 4:16 p.m.
• A man went into the Cricket Store on North Carson Street at 12:16 p.m. and allegedly stole a phone charger. He was stopped on Hot Springs Road and arrested.
• A garage door in the 3400 block of Ponderosa Drive was spray painted with graffiti and the home was “egged” in the past week, a caller reported at 4:30 p.m.
• Bullet holes were found in the walls to the rear of Greater Nevada Credit Union on North Carson Street at 4:41 p.m.
• A report of a man damaging a motel room in the 1700 block of North Carson Street at 8:37 p.m.
• The coroner was called out to Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 10:16 p.m.
The following are some of the 87 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Destruction-of-property report in the 500 block of Cypress Point Drive in Dayton Valley at 7:27 a.m.
• Destruction-of-property report in the 1300 block of Mountain Rose Drive at 7:27 a.m. in Fernley.
• Fire on Main Street in Yerington at 9:03 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 2700 block of East Fir Avenue at 10:09 a.m.
• Protection order violation report in the 100 block of North Point Circle at 1:44 p.m.
• Fire in the 1200 block West Newlands Drive in Fernley at 2:37 p.m.
• Commercial burglary report on Airpark Vista Boulevard in Dayton at 2:44 p.m.
The following are some of the 22 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A hypodermic needle was found on North E Street at 8:42 a.m.
• A black pointer dog was chasing children in the 100 block of Cercle De La Cerese at 4:57 p.m.