The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kevin Patrick Mullen, 18, a laborer from Gardnerville, was arrested on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $3,754.
• A 25-year-old Reno man was arrested at 4:06 p.m. Wednesday at Carson and Robinson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without a license, three counts of hit and run and failure to maintain his lane. His bail was set at $5,790.
• An 18-year-old tattoo artist from Carson City was arrested Thursday at 1:02 a.m. at Stewart and Musser streets on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 37-year-old film producer from Santa Barbara, Calif., was arrested at 11:29 p.m. Wednesday at Highway 50 East and Brown Street on suspicion of drunken driving and speeding. According to the arrest report, the driver said he was in a hurry to meet a friend in Mound House. Bail was set at $1,239.
The following are some of the 114 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A bag containing white powder was found at 6:32 a.m. in the 700 block of East Fifth Street. A controlled-substance report was taken.
• The coroner was called out to the 4700 block of South Carson Street at 6:48 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 2300 block of Sneddon Way at 9:42 a.m.
• Graffiti report in the 3200 block of North Carson Street at 10:02 a.m.
• A woman reported a 3-year-old girl was in the 1900 block of North Carson Street saying she didn’t know where her mother was at 2:36 p.m.
• Accident at Fairview Drive and Roop Street at 3:28 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 500 block of South Roop Street at 3:49 p.m.
• A report of slashed tires in the 2400 block of Hunt Circle at 5:21 p.m.
The following are some of the 74 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Felony arrest on South C Street in Yerington at 1:03 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 200 block of Meadow Circle in Fernley at 1:19 a.m.
• Fire on Stock Lane in Fernley at 12:48 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest at the jail at 11:34 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Speeding ticket was issued to a driver at Gold Hill at 4:56 p.m.
• A caller reported kids on motorcycles were speeding on Canyon Way without helmets at 5:28 p.m.
• A man reported a teenager on a dirt bike was doing wheelies up and down Sam Clemens Lane at 6:15 p.m.
• Vehicle fire on Interstate 80 at 7:49 p.m.