The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old casino worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:47 a.m. Monday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,219.
• A 28-year-old warehouse worker from Reno was arrested Monday morning in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. No bail was set .
• A 36-year-old Reno woman was arrested at 11:25 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,546.
• Mindy Jean Frontino, 22, a dispatcher from Texas, was arrested at 12:01 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear and misdemeanor violation of a protective order. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the 389 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 12:43 a.m. Friday.
• Hit-and-run accident in the 2500 block of North Carson Street at 2:34 a.m. Friday.
• Graffiti in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive at 3:34 p.m. Friday.
• A man reported at 4:12 p.m. Friday his neighbor and some of his friends head butted him and destroyed his camera for taking pictures of destruction the neighbor allegedly caused.
• A shoplifting arrest in the 1400 block of South Carson Street at 5:13 p.m. Friday.
• Graffiti in the 500 block of North Carson Street at 1:52 a.m. Saturday.
• Fight in the 1100 block of East Long Street at 3:44 a.m. Saturday.
• Hit-and-run accident report on East College Parkway at 6:57 a.m.
• A father reported he received on his answering machine threats to kill his 12-year-old son from an unknown person at 11:40 a.m. Saturday.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of West Caroline Street at 11:47 a.m. Saturday.
• A safe with beer bottles in it was found in Morgan Mill Park at 2:57 p.m. Saturday.
• A storage unit in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East was burglarized over the weekend.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway at 3:09 p.m. Sunday
• Hit-and-run report in the 300 block of West Winnie Lane at 6:03 p.m. Sunday.
The following are some of the 77 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of North Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 11:45 a.m.
• Accident on State Route 341 in Storey County at 1:56 p.m.
• Vandalism report in the 300 block of Prestwick Court in Dayton Valley at 3:34 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A motorcycle accident at 1:51 p.m. on State Route 341. No one was injured.
• A motorcyclist was riding side saddle and going “above 120 mph” at 2:49 p.m. on Interstate 80. The Nevada Highway Patrol was notified.
• Rain washed some rocks and dirt across Lousetown Road at 9:32 p.m.
• An 80-year-old woman was bitten by a cat at 11:42 p.m. in Lockwood.