The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Anthony Aroz, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor felony possession of credit card without cardholders consent. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:53 p.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of Bel Aire Drive on suspicion of two counts of second-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,232.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident at East Robinson Street and Saliman Road at 10 a.m.
• Accident involving a pedestrian being struck by a truck in the crosswalk. The pedestrian received a head injury and was taken by helicopter from the Carson City Airport to a Reno hospital. The pregnant driver of the truck complained of stomach pain and was taken to Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. The driver did not posses a license and the truck was not insured.
• Fight report in the 2100 block of California Street at 2:32 p.m.
• Report of a gas tank on a vehicle drilled into the gas stolen from Conestoga Drive at 6:24 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Misdemeanor arrest at 12:13 a.m. on Highway 50 East in Mark Twain.
• Residential burglary report on F Street in Fernley at 2:28 a.m.
• Report of a dog biting someone on Garms Circle in Smith Valley at 7:32 a.m.
• Felony arrest on Toiyabe Street in Silver Springs at 7:11 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.