The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 37-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 8:11 a.m. Thursday on Old Clear Creek Road on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,531.
• A 22-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 11:06 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without a license and failure to appear. Bail was set at $2,969.
• A 35-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of a warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Michael Scott Hopper, 39, was arrested Wednesday at 12:50 p.m. on two warrants for felony failure to appear on drug charges. His bail was set at $10,000.
• Jeremy Mercier, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony burglary and grand larceny. Bail was set at $25,000. Also arrested were Cody Harp, a Dayton student, on suspicion of felony principal to burglary and principal to grand larceny and Amber Nutting, 18, of Carson City, on principal to grand larceny. Harp’s bail was set at $25,000 and Nutting’s bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the 117 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Accident at Arrowhead Drive and Ryan Way at 6:55 a.m.
• A green Mercury Grand Marquis was stolen from the 1200 block of Nevada Street sometime Tuesday night.
• A home in the 700 block of West Telegraph Street was burglarized sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
• Graffiti reported in the 300 block of South Roop Street at 12:48 p.m.
• Parents were arguing about their child in front of Mark Twain Elementary School at 1:43 p.m.
• “Medical supplies” were found in the 1500 block of Livermore Lane at 1:45 p.m.
• Graffiti was reported in the 3200 block of Carmine Street at 2:41 p.m.
• Accident at Highway 50 East and Graves Lane at 3:53 p.m.
• Accident at South Carson Meadows Drive and Como Street at 7:29 p.m.
The following are some of the 110 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 11:05 a.m.
• Felony arrest in the 400 block of Derek Circle in Fernley at 3 a.m.
• Fraudulent activity report on Jasper Lane in Dayton at 1:37 p.m.
• Battery report in the 200 block of East Cedar Street in Fernley at 2:37 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Main Street in Fernley at 6:58 p.m.
• Accident in the 600 block of Sunny Lane in Fernley at 7:52 p.m.
• Accident at Main and Center streets in Fernley at 8:45 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 9:19 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 400 block of La Fond Avenue in Mark Twain at 10:03 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Mud and rock washed across a portion of State Route 342 at 5:47 a.m.