The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 43-year-old state tourism employee from Carson City was arrested at 3:33 p.m. Tuesday at Stewart and Musser streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
– Report of methamphetamine found at Wal-Mart at 12:04 p.m.
– Report of locks cut off of a gate in the 3300 block of Executive Point Way at 1:24 p.m.
– Hit-and-run accident report at 2:50 p.m. in the 400 block of North Saliman Road.
– Non-injury accident at Butti Way and Fairview Drive at 4:11 p.m.
– Report of a generator missing form the 3200 block of Deer Run Road at 10:46 a.m.
– Report of two knives stolen from Tattoo Revolution on Deer Run Road at 1:28 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded :
– Accident on Sario Drive in Fernley at 7:39 a.m.
– Battery report on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 12:31 p.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Northpointe Circle in Dayton Valley at 3:59 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.