The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old unemployed Carson City was arrested at 1:14 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 28-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 11:20 p.m. Saturday at Airport Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000 cash. Also arrested was a 47-year-old Carson City woman on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter, suspended registration, no proof of insurance and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $1,678.
• A 47-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 1:27 a.m. Saturday at Roop Street and Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 35-year-old transient dog groomer was arrested at 8:27 p.m. Saturday at Nye and Bunch streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $939 cash.
• A 19-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 12:31 p.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of Pinoak Lane on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,232 cash.
• Michael Shane Guzman, 32, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:31 p.m. Saturday at Washington and Nevada streets on suspicion of felony violation of probation, sex offender failing to register change of address and misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $5,407 cash.
The following are some of the 111 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunken driver at Highway 50 East and Ambrose Lane in Mark Twain at 2:38 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a residential burglary in the 400 block of Valley Circle in Dayton at 9:35 a.m. Saturday.
• A hit-and-run accident on Segale Road in Mark Twain at 12:03 p.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 1400 block of Dayton Toll Road in Silver City at 3:36 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 46 calls to which deputies responded:
• A hit-and-run accident to a trailer involving a motorcycle in the 100 block of North C Street in Virginia City at 10:19 a.m. Saturday.
• A traffic accident involving a motorcycle and car in the 300 block of State Route 341 in the Virginia City Highlands at 3:34 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a man with a gun in the 10 block of North C Street in Virginia City at 11:39 p.m. Saturday.