November 17, 2008
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Carolina Lozano-Deduran, a 34-year-old Dayton dental assistant, was arrested at 12:27 a.m. Sunday at the corner of Carson and John streets on suspicion of a felony parole violation and a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear in court. No bail was set.
– A 24-year-old Carson City bouncer was arrested at 1:47 a.m. Sunday at the corner of College Parkway and Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and a probation violation. Bail was set at $4,864.
– Jose Carlos Escobar, a 27-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 9:36 p.m. Saturday at the corner of College Parkway and Imperial Way on suspicion for felony failure to appear in court for sentencing and misdemeanor interference with an arrest. No bail was set.
– A 46-year-old Carson City marine mechanic was arrested at 3:30 p.m. Saturday at the corner of Carson and William streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving with a suspended license and contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,467.
– A 26-year-old Carson City carpenter was arrested at 4:32 p.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
Recommended Stories For You
– A 26-year-old Carson City machinist was arrested at 4:32 p.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and interference with an arrest. Bail was set at $644.
– A 28-year-old Carson City mail worker was arrested 4:32 p.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of a misdemeanor open container charge. Bail was set at $187.
– Miguel Angel Rivera-Torres, a 21-year-old Carson City carpenter, was arrested at 7:53 p.m. Saturday at the corner of Lompa Lane and Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child neglect, misdemeanor drunken driving, misdemeanor driving without a license and misdemeanor to stay in a driving lane. Bail was set at $3,926.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
– Report of a burglary at 2:39 p.m. Friday in Fernley.
– Report of a missing purse found at 11:25 a.m. Saturday in Dayton.
– Report of a woman riding a horse and being attacked by two dogs at 12:43 p.m. Saturday in Smith Valley.
– Report of a missing child at 1 p.m. Saturday in Fernley.
– A man was arrested on a warrant at 4:50 p.m. Saturday in Silver Springs.
– A man was arrested following a report of a domestic dispute at 8:27 p.m. Saturday in Fernley.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-329-6666. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.