The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 24-year-old Reno woman was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $3,000.
– A 45-year-old homeless man was arrested at 4:06 p.m. Thursday at the Silver Dollar Casino on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,073.
– A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $287.
– A 50-year-old Carson City mason was arrested 10:36 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of a sentencing violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
– Hector Torres-Lopez, a 40-year-old Carson City man, was arrested Thursday in the 5100 block of Golden Eagle Lane on suspicion of felony use of a false identification, felony unlawful use of a license and misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $10,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
– Report of white pickets taken from a fence at 7:30 a.m. Friday in the 2300 block of Eastwood Drive.
– Report of a domestic battery at 6:25 a.m. Friday on Village Drive.
– Report of child abuse at 2:30 p.m. Thursday on South Curry Street.
– Report of a backyard pond drained and fish stolen at 8:11 p.m. Thursday in the 4800 block of Numaga Pass Road.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
– Report of a break-in at a business at 8:58 a.m. in Fernley.
– Report of a home break-in at 5:47 p.m. in Stagecoach.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial ‘202’ from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.