The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Mary Louise Reasoner, 32, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 5:40 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of Divot Lane on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, grand larceny, gross misdemeanor being under the influence of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the arrest report, items taken from a 15-foot trailer stolen from a storage lot allegedly were found inside Reasoner’s rental home, and inside a vehicle in her driveway. Her bail was set at $28,320.
– Ricardo Villalobos-Gallegos, 24, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 9:25 a.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $21,132.
– An 18-year-old child care worker was arrested at 12:36 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of East Park Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
– Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 50 East at the state park at 5:19 a.m.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 1:57 a.m.
– A Silver Springs woman reported at 3:13 p.m. that her boyfriend destroyed the ignition on her car so that she couldn’t drive.
– Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 8:17 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.