The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 25-year-old male was arrested at 3:21 a.m. on East Winnie Lane for misdemeanor obstruction and second-offense DUI. Bail was set at $3,039.
– A 30-year-old unemployed female arrested at 1:37 p.m. on Hickory Drive for misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail set at $500.
– A 30-year-old unemployed male arrested at 7:29 a.m. on North Carson Street for failure to appear in traffic court. Bail set at $457.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
– Report of a gang fight between at least six subjects on East Newlands Drive. One subject arrested.
– Traffic stop resulting in arrest on Highway 208.
– Possible prowler on Santa Fe Trail.
– Several 911 hangups on East Newlands Drive.
– Juvenile problem on Meadow Circle.
– Possible prowler on South End Drive.
– Fight on South West Street.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-329-6666. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.