The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:58 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $10,000.
– A 20-year-old transient was arrested at 8:14 a.m. Saturday on College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions, theft, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,996.
– A 42-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:59 a.m. Sunday on West Nye Lane on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
– William Howard Penn Jr., 55, unemployed from Colonial Heights, Va., was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
– A rollover accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 7:54 a.m.
– Report of a vehicle crashing into a ditch on Farm District Road at 8:48 a.m. in Fernley.
– Accident on Dayton Valley Road at 9:15 a.m.
– Rollover report on Fort Churchill Road at 6:02 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.