The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail Wednesday. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Robert Wayne Pogue, 46, unemployed of Carson City was arrested at 12:30 p.m. in the 800 block of East Musser Street for felony possession of stolen property. Bail set at $25,000.
– Anthony James Williams, 30, a laborer of Carson City, arrested at 11:28 a.m. in the 1400 block of Como Street for felony parole and probation hold, misdemeanor failure to pay fines. Bail set at $1,000.
– Carlos Hiran Lara, 23, unemployed transient, arrested at 5:14 a.m. in the 1600 block of Airport Road for grand theft auto, misdemeanor hit and run with destruction of property, and arrest of probationer. Bail set at $28,632.
– A 20-year-old male busser from Carson City arrested for misdemeanor violation of conditions. Bail set at $3,000.
– A 50-year-old male clerk from Carson City arrested for misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail set at $207.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.