The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– Alexander Edward Dawers, a 21-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 3:21 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony battery of a police officer, felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor obstruction. Bail was set at $31,539.
– A 19-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 1:07 a.m. Sunday at Carmine Street and Dori Way on suspicion of misdemeanor running a stop sign and failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $289.
– Arafael Flores Bizo, a 27-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 3:45 a.m. Sunday on Tiger Drive on a gross misdemeanor warrant from Washoe County. Bail was set at $20,000.
– A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:39 p.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor weapons possession (brass knuckles) and misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $3,632.
– Dever James Lamar, a 25-year-old Carson City mechanic, was arrested at 9:58 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Jeanell Drive on suspicion of felony witness intimidation and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $10,632.
The following are some of
the calls to which deputies responded:
– A man was arrested on a warrant following a traffic stop at 4:41 a.m. Sunday on Red Tail Court in Fernley.
– A man was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving at 6:33 p.m. Sunday on Fox Lane in Mason Valley.
– Report of a teenage girl leaving her house without permission at 8:02 p.m. Sunday in Mound House.
– Report at 10:18 a.m. Saturday of vehicle vandalism on Rosehips Lane in Fernley.
– Report of a two juveniles detained by police fighting at 10:30 p.m. Saturday in Silver Springs.
– Report of juveniles shoplifting at 10:58 p.m. Saturday at the Wal-Mart in Fernley.
– Report of harassment at 11:54 a.m. Friday at Dayton High School.
– Report of a semi-truck crashing through the wall of a Fernley business at 1:43 p.m. Friday on East Newlands Drive.