The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
– An 18-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 1:42 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Merrimac Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. He allegedly threw his mother to the ground after she slapped him in the face for cussing at her. Bail was set at $3,132.
– A 21-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 6:10 a.m. Sunday at Research Way and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,319.
– A 22-year-old coffee company employee from Gardnerville was arrested at 6:12 a.m. Saturday at Stewart and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to use due care. Bail was set at $1,274.
– Donald McNeill, 40, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 8:42 p.m. in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
– A 25-year-old brothel worker was arrested at 3:56 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East William Street on warrant for failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $167.
– Ethan Bonds, 45, disabled from Carson City, was arrested at 10:31 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony fraudulent use of a credit card. Bonds allegedly had permission to use his roommates card to buy groceries, not gamble in excess of $200, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $7,500.
– A 40-year-old hospital employee was arrested at 11 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court, driving on a suspended registration, driving on an expired registration and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $1,356.
– A 40-year-old yard worker from Carson City was arrested at 3:20 a.m. in the 400 block of East Park Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. A woman arrived home and found the man, unknown to her, sitting in her living room. She enlisted the help of two male neighbors to get the man out of the house, but he refused to leave. Bail was set at $220.
– A 29-year-old unemployed Carson City mother was arrested at 4:22 p.m. in the 900 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor battery, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia. The woman allegedly hit her neighbor on the side of the head with a glass bong, a device used for smoking marijuana. According to the report, when police arrived, the mother refused to let go of her three children forcing deputies to physically remove her grip from the children. She allegedly fought with officers who had to use a taser on her several times to put on the handcuffs. Once outside, she allegedly refused to walk, causing her pants to fall down, the report states. Bail was set at $3,304.
The following is one of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
– Felony arrest on Parkland Drive at 1:47 a.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.