The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Hatterle, 33, a Carson construction worker, was arrested at 1:45 p.m. Saturday at the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of kidnapping, domestic battery, preventing the use of 911, destruction of evidence, threats and having an outstanding warrant. The kidnapping and domestic battery charges are felonies.
Hatterle allegedly kidnapped a Carson woman, with whom he’d had a previous relationship and children with, outside Northgate’s Movies 10 at 11:25 p.m. Friday.
According to reports, the woman said he forced her into his vehicle and drove her to a remote location near Mound House, where he proceeded to beat and threaten her. He also stopped her from calling 911. She was eventually able to contact help and was taken to Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center for examination and treatment.
At the hospital on Saturday afternoon, the victim called Hatterle to say she was going to be released. He responded by arriving at the hospital where deputies arrested him. Bail was set at $286,000.
• A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 6:33 p.m. Saturday on the first block of College Parkway on suspicion of contempt of court and having an outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $950.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:35 a.m. Sunday on the 2400 block of Eastland Drive on suspicion of DUI and being a minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,500.
• Rodney Wells, 52, was arrested at 9:25 a.m. Sunday on the 900 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of auto burglary, a felony. Wells allegedly broke into a car and pulled out a box of cigarettes. He told sheriff’s deputies he didn’t know it was a crime to go into someone else’s car. Bail was set at $25,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• A 67-year-old woman stopped breathing and needed medical attention at 4:59 a.m. on the 4700 block off Deodar Street.
• A man allegedly hit a woman and 10-month -old child at 5:37 a.m. on the 200 block of First Street.
• A man said his 24-year-old son was threatening to kill his brother with a knife at 11:45 a.m. on the 300 block of West Cedar street.
• A seven-year-old boy was bit by the neighbor’s dog at 4:24 p.m. on the 100 block of Nesting Court.