July 17, 2002
The following people were in custody at the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Sheila Ann Ferguson, 36, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 6:30 a.m. Monday for suspicion of felony insufficient funds.
— Esiquio Hernandez, 24, a dishwasher from Carson City, was arrested at 2:46 a.m. Tuesday at Fifth and Curry streets for suspicion of felony child abuse and the following misdemeanors: second offense drunken driving, no driver’s license and arrest of probationer. His bail was set at $43,000.
— Wendell Ray Jimenez, 50, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:52 p.m. Tuesday on Highway 50 East for suspicion of felony probation violation, misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,185.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Monday:
— One subject stop.
Recommended Stories For You
— One threat.
— One prowler report.
— Two fraud complaints.
— Four unwanted subjects.
— One report of found property.
— Three domestic disputes.
— Two property injury reports.
— Two traffic stops.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’