Talk of the Town: Keva Juice a place to savor the sips
December 16, 2017
Would you like a taste sensation?
A giddy-up for your caboose?
Try an almost sinful blend of power
Come to Keva Juice
It used to be my coffee
For a caffeine high
Recommended Stories For You
But, now it's Keva's Power Blend
You really ought to try
Keva's elements will help you
It's a better product at a terrific price
Flash frozen fruit and vegetables,
A little taste of paradise
The chain started in New Mexico
With its cold pressed juice
Which gives you all your nutrients
Out of the veggies and your fruit
They have a seasonal special
A "Keva Nogg'n" you might try
A little eggnog in your smoothie
With the Christmas spirit
You'll get a natural high
Keva Juice is located
At 2320 S. Carson Street
Thirteen years in business
It really is upbeat!
So if you want to be healthy in 2018
Have a wonderful smoothie!
Give up your coffee bean!
Jenny Schnabel is a graduate of Arizona State University with a bachelor of fine arts degree. She also exhibits at the Brewery Arts Center. She welcomes poem ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keva Juice is open 7 a.m.-8 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturdays and 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sundays. It can be reached at 775-883-6444 or http://www.KEVA.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’