Thanks to employee of Southwest Gas
December 14, 2013
We've just had a visit from Bob, a Southwest Gas representative. He assessed whether we had a gas leak that I had become concerned about. Bob arrived within 30 minutes or less from my call and immediately began his review. After checking indoors and out, then indoors again, he found no leak. This took some time and some walking around the perimeter of the house in 10 degree weather.
Bob's finding is that the product I used on our old wood floor was continuing to evaporate, causing the unusual smell. In spite of the unnecessary reason for the visit, Bob remained polite and helpful in his comments about the cleaning product and it being part of his job. Thank you to Southwest Gas for the fast response, and to Bob in particular. It is very comforting to be able to rely on such this service, especially during such a cold spell.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed