The following people were booked Friday and Saturday into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court.
April 28, 2002
— Sebastian “Chip” Jackson, 40, was arrested at 7:50 a.m. in the 3200 block of Woodside Dr. for being an ex-felon failing to notify authorities of a change of address. He was also charged with a failure-to-appear citation on a previous warrant. His bail was set at $210.
— Sandra Bishop, 42, of Carson City was arrested at 6 a.m. in the 3400 block of Airport Rd. on a felony possession of methamphetamine charge and for domestic battery. Her bail was set at $7,605.
The following is a summary of the calls deputies responded to Friday:
— One burglary report.
— Two coroner calls.
— Two reported vehicle thefts.
Recommended Stories For You
— Four domestic disputes.
— Two domestic batteries.
— Three hit-and-run accidents.
— One reported embezzlement.
— One reported sex offense.
— One report of harassment over the phone.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand