• Nathan Owens performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Northern Nevada Railway Foundation, Inc. meeting, 8:30 a.m. at 107 Telegraph St. Call 885-6833.
• Behavioral Health Services “Acute and Post Acute Withdrawals” presentation for clinicians and the public, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at BHS conference room. RSVP to 885-4462; limited seating.
• “Home Safety and Modification: Keeping Your Family Members Safe at Home,” a free informational meeting for family members and caregivers of Alzheimer’s patients, 1-2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Guest speaker is Laurie Ebel, OT. Call 883-0703.
• Summer Farmers Market, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Pony Express Pavilion at Mills Park. Call 746-5024.
• Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours Mixer, 5-7 p.m. at Lake Tahoe Supply Co., 3315 Research Drive. Call 882-1565.
• Carson City Airport Authority meeting, 6 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Muscle Powered hosts a 6:30 p.m. walk at Empire Golf Course; park at BLM office on Morgan Mill Road, near Deer Run Road. Call 885-2166.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, produce, art, flowers, plants. Call 782-9828.
• Carson City Board of Supervisors meeting, 8:30 a.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room.
• International Footprint Association Carson Valley Chapter 72 meets at 6 p.m. at Casino Fandango. Guest speaker is Elaine Pace, chief of Fish Springs Volunteer Fire Department. Reservations requested; call 266-3435 or 783-9759.
• Dayton Farmers Market, 3-7 p.m. at Dayton Valley Floral, 209 Dayton Valley Road. Features more than 20 vendors with produce, crafts and more. Call 246-5296.
• Push America, “Journey of Hope 2005” rides through Carson City. A team of bicyclists from Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity on a 60-city, 4,000-mile ride across the country to support people with disabilities and distribute grants to organizations. Visit http://www.pushamerica.org or call (704) 504-2400, ext. 135.
• Highway 50 Association Wagon Train runs through Carson City to Lake Tahoe via Spooner Summit. Lead wagons arrive Thursday; Friday night rendezvous at Fuji Park; train leaves for eight-day trip to Placerville at 8 a.m. Saturday. Call 887-1280 or 841-3844.
• Reno Rodeo at the Reno Livestock and Events Center. Features drill team competitions, barrel racing, steer wrestling, roping, team roping, cutting horse competition, bull riding and saddle bronc riding through June 25. Call (800) 225-2277.
• World Dance Open Floor Night at 7 p.m. at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St., hosted by Ali Baba’s Belly Dance Productions. Free; all ages welcome. Call 882-0372.
• Cross Hair Culture performs at 9 p.m. at Decades Bar and Grille, 1475 Hot Springs Road. No cover; call 883-8889.
• Gardnerville Tumbleweeds Gymnastics Super Circus, 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call 265-9496.
• Douglas and George Whittell high school graduations. Call Janie Gray at Whittell at 588-2446 or Mark Van Voorst at Douglas at 782-5136.
• “Building from the Past,” music performed at 8 p.m. at Piper’s Opera House, Virginia City. Tickets $15 general, $8 seniors and students, $25 for family pass; available at the Brewery Arts Center or at the door. Features the Mile High Jazz Band and Bella Voce, women’s choral music. Call 883-4154 or 847-0992.