• Open Space Advisory Committee meeting, 6 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Carson City Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife public meeting, 6 p.m. at City Hall Capitol Conference Room, 201 N. Carson St.
• National Pony Express Association re-ride. From Sand Springs (10:15 p.m.) to Ft. Churchill (Rangers Station at 6:15 a.m.) to Carson City (Third and Carson streets at 11:15 a.m. Tuesday) to Fridays Station (at Harrah’s at 4:15 p.m.). Follow on the Web at http://www.xpomestation.com or hotline 783-0462.
• “Living in Nevada” art exhibit at Capital City Arts Initiative’s Caffeine Gallery at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. through June 30. Features work by Virginia City High School students. Call 287-2252.
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees Chapter 1329 meets at 11:15 at Grandma Hattie’s Restaurant, business meeting at 12:15 p.m. Guest speaker is Det. Bob Motamenpour of the Carson City Sheriff’s Department. Call 884-3538 or 884-9448.
• Retired Telephone Pioneers meet at 5:30 p.m. at US Restaurant, 248 E. Winnie Lane. Reservations or information, call 882-5205.
• Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission meeting, 5:30 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Silver Sierra Adventurers travel group meets at 6 p.m. at the Carson Nugget, 507 N. Carson St. Guest speaker is Jackie Williams, director of San Diego Travel Industry. Call Harriet Post at 882-2671.
• Capital Women’s Connection “Ladies Night Out” dinner program, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Silver Oak Resort Country Club, 1251 Country Club Drive. Features a bridal fashion show with Murdock’s Bridal Fashions and Accessories, guest speaker Barbara Howe of Grass Valley, Calif. and musician June Joplin. Tickets $25; reservation deadline June 14. Call 883-5045 or 882-5532.
• Pony Express Re-Ride, along the Snowshoe Thompson Mail Routes and Education Program at Genoa Courthouse Museum from noon-5 p.m. Call 782-4325.
• Gold Hill Hotel Lecture Series features Thomas Brown and Jim Marsh on Conversation between Generals North and South at 7:30 p.m. Buffet available from 5-7 p.m., $15 includes lecture; lecture only $5. Call 847-0111.
• Nevada Society of Scottish Clans meeting, 7 p.m. at the Classic Residence, 3201 Plumas, Reno. Features Robert Bledsaw, Society Chieftain and Chaplain is presenter. Open to the public; call Chester Buchanan at 849-1112.
• Terry Gerard Band performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• Carson City Historic Resources Commission public meeting, noon at UNR Cooperative Extension Conference Room, 2621 Northgate Lane, Suite 12.
• Summer Farmers Market, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Pony Express Pavilion at Mills Park. Call 746-5024.
• Muscle Powered hosts a 6:30 p.m. walk at Linear Park loop; park at Fremont Elementary School on Saliman Road. Call 885-2166.
• Pianist Robyn Wells performs a free concert of classical music at 7:30 p.m. at First Baptist Church, 1750 Mountain St. Donations accepted; call 882-1851.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants and more. Call 782-9828.