• OHV Expo and Barbecue and Benefit Concert, noon-6 p.m. at Mills Park. Hosted by Pine Nut Mountain Trails Association and Carson RV Toystore, features vendors, food, raffles, live music by Living Picture Show. Call 246-9988 or 265-9936.
• St. Benedict Society of Corpus Christi Catholic Church eighth annual Ice Cream Social, 1-4:30 p.m. at the church, 5335 Snyder Ave. Features food, ice cream, games, prizes and raffle for all ages, and bingo for adults 21 and older. Tickets sold at the door; call 882-1967.
• Crown Point Mill tour, 9:30 a.m. starting at Fourth Ward School in Virginia City. A benefit for Keck Museum and Historic Fourth Ward School Museum. Tickets $20 adults; $15 children. Reservations advised; space limited. Call 847-0975.
• Ninth annual Tahoe Trails and Tail, 8:30 check-in at Spooner Lake State Park. Includes 2-mile run/walk; 10K mountain run and special 1/2-mile run for kids 10-younger; all dogs participating must be on a leash. A fund-raiser for Yerington Animal Protection Society. Call (775) 463-PETS or (775) 463-2618.
• Seventh annual Underwater Treasure Hunt, 9:15 a.m. at Sand Harbor State Park, Lake Tahoe. Fee $35, includes T-shirt and barbecue lunch; does not include $8 park entrance fee. Call 884-3483.
• Funky rock band Mad Cow and electronica DJ Jason Stofer perform at 8 p.m. at Daddy Dicks, 1305 S. Carson St.; $3 cover. Call 885-0558.
• Peter Frampton performs at 9 p.m. at Caesars Tahoe Circus Maximus Showroom. Tickets $45, $35; call (800) 648-3353.