• Carson City Historic Resources Commission meeting, 5:30 p.m. at UNR Cooperative Extension Conference Room, 2621 Northgate Lane, Suite 12.
• Carson City Parks and Recreation community meeting on a multi-use recreation center, 6:30 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St. Call 887-2363, ext. 1006.
• Living Legends and Pigeon John perform at NV50 Nightclub, 10051 Highway 50 E., Mound House. Doors open at 9 p.m.; 18-older only. Tickets $25 at the door; call 246-4477.
• Mindx performs Americana worldbeat, Latin, southern rock and calypso at 9:30 p.m. at the Tahoe Biltmore, Crystal Bay. Free performance; 21-older only. Call 337-8344.
• Rebekah Bogard exhibit at the Nevada Arts Council, 716 N. Carson St., Suite A. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays through May 27. Call 687-6680.
• Fountainhead Associates host the Carson City Chamber of Commerce breakfast meeting, 7:30 a.m. at 112 N. Curry St. Cost $5 for members, $7 non-members. Call 882-1565.
• Carson City Chapter of Retired Public Employees of Nevada meet at 2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Guest speaker is Mike Girard, program administrator of Geriatric Medicine at UNR. Call 883-6334.
• WNCC Carson City Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m. at Marlette Hall, Cedar Building. Free, open to the public. Call 445-3000.
• Genoa Town Advisory Board public meeting, 5:30 p.m. at Town Hall meeting room, 2289 Main St. Call 782-8696.
• Gold Hill Hotel Lecture Series features George Noble on “From the Shenandoah of Virginia to the Comstock” at 7:30 p.m. Buffet available from 5-7 p.m., $15 includes lecture; lecture only $5. Call 847-0111.
• Louie Fontaine performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge through Sunday. No cover; call 882-1626.
• Shake, Rattle & Roll perform at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• WNCC Carson City Student Art Show through May 17. Call 445-3000.
• Muscle Powered hosts a walk at Silver Saddle Ranch. Take Fifth Street to Carson River Road, turn right onto gravel road, and park by barns. Call 885-2166.
• Carson River Advisory Committee meeting, 5:30 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Mark Twain Elementary School’s Cultural Diversity Fair, 5:30-7:30 p.m., 2111 Carriage Crest Drive. Includes ethnic foods, games, entertainment and activities; admission $1. Call 283-1000.
• Carson City Democrats meet at 6 p.m. at the Plaza Conference Center, 211 E. Ninth St. Guest speaker is Senate Minority Leader Dina Titus; special guest is former First Lady Sandy Miller. Call 841-3367.
• Gold Hill Theater Troupe After Dinner Theater, 8 p.m. in the Great Room. Features “Vengeance and Vendetta on the Comstock” play. Costs $28 includes dinner; play only $8 per person. Reservations: 847-0111.
• Prayer Breakfast, 6:30 a.m. at the Plaza Hotel and Conference Center, 801 S. Carson St. Hosted by Carson City Kiwanis in observance of National Day of Prayer and Kiwanis International’s Prayer Week. Buffet breakfast at 6:30 with program at 7; inspirational speaker is the Rev. Leo Kruger of Valley Christian Fellowship, Gardnerville. Cost $15 per person, payable at the door. RSVP to Ken Haskins at 544-0395, Ralph Denny at 246-1666 or Dan Nevin at 841-7347.