August 30, 2004
• Tuesday night Lecture Series at the Gold Hill Hotel features Larry Maurice, “Cowboy Ð The Spirit, The Lore, The Legacy,” 7:30 p.m. Optional dinner at 5 p.m. Call 847-0111.
• Madison Avenue performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• Alzheimer’s Association support group meeting, 1-2 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Call 786-8061.
• Carson City Democrat Central Committee meets at 7 p.m. at State of Nevada Employees Association conference room, 709 E. Robinson St. Call 841-3367.
• Dayton Regional Advisory Council meets at 7 p.m. at the Dayton Utilities Building, 34 The Lakes Boulevard. Call 246-6227.
Recommended Stories For You
• Sierra Farmers’ Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park, Gardnerville. Features fresh baked goods, flowers and plants, yard art and fresh produce. Call 690-5908.