• Annual March of Dimes Jail and Bail, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at B’Sghetti’s, 318 N. Carson St.
• “Lawyer in the Library” program, 5:30-7 p.m. at the Nevada Supreme Court Law Library, 201 S. Carson St. Designed to educate and equip lay people to address common legal issues and/or function within the legal system. Call 684-1640.
• Candidate Forum, 6-9 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Includes school board, mayor and supervisors and Carson City ballot question. Sponsored by the League of Women Voters and the Nevada Appeal.
• The Nevada Department of Wildlife and the Carson City Sheriff’s Department’s Bear Aware program from 7-9 p.m. The meeting to teach the community how to live with bears will be in the Cedar Room 100 in Marlette Hall at Western Nevada Community College.
• Free slide presentation on Nevada Neighbors VII: From the Las Vegas Strip: Outsider Art, 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St. Call 287-2252.
• Sierra Farmers’ Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park, Gardnerville. Features fresh baked goods, flowers and plants, yard art and fresh produce. Call 690-5908.
• Chazz performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.