• Annual Genoa Christmas Faire, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with crafts, Christmas cafe, music, baked goods and Santa from noon-2 p.m. Call 782-8696.
• Storey County Senior Center Christmas Fair, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., corner of Mill and E streets, Virginia City. Includes Christmas goodies, collectibles and baked goods. Call 847-0957.
• RSVP hosts an outdoor Holiday Boutique, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 286 Riverboat Road, just off Highway 50 East in east Dayton. Call 246-4902.
• Christmas Pottery, Art and Crafts Exhibition, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dayton Valley Floral Artisans Store, Dayton Valley Road, Dayton. Features John Manley, Leigh Lunt, Dale Mauer and Gail Gola; and wine tasting from 2-4 p.m. Saturday. Call 849-0408 or 246-5296.
• Victorian Home Christmas Tour, noon-5 p.m., presented by Nevada Historical Society and Carson City Redevelopment. Call 882-1805.
• Capital City Community Band’s annual free Winter Concert, 3 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Includes visit by Santa Claus. Call 883-2219.
• “The Littlest Angel,” a Tahoe Players production at 2 p.m. at St. Mary’s in the Mountains Church. Free admission; reception and tour of museum held after performance. Call 832-0216 or 831-0379.
• Louie Fontaine performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• City Zu performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.