Your two cents
December 29, 2004
What should be done to aid the tsunami victims?
I think we need to be sending money and troops over to the areas impacted by this tidal wave and get them out of Iraq and let them do something that’s going to be positive, instead of wasting time and money and people’s lives in Iraq.
I think we should take our troops out of Iraq and send them down there to help and give Bush a rifle to take care of Iraq while they’re gone.
Rick, Carson City
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion