School board meets Wednesday
A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the in the Virtual Platform of GotoMeeting, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.
If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor’s directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to email@example.com.
• Approval of the Audited Financial Statements for year-end June 30, 2020.
• Approval of the Student Activity Agreed Upon Procedures (Audit) Report.
• Fall 2020 MAP data.
• Approval to award the Copier Rental Contract based on the Request for Proposal.