• Senate Commerce and Labor, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB69, AB114, AB216, AB290, AB383.
• Assembly Ways and Means, Room 3137. Bills to be heard: AB154, AB189, AB349, SB365, AB376, SB438, AB499, AB560.
• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138.
• Senate Finance, Room 2134.
• Senate Judiciary, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB143, AB452, AB485.
• Assembly Transportation, Room 3143. Bill to be heard: SB475.
• Assembly Growth and Infrastructure, Room 4100.
• Assembly Commerce and Labor Subcommittee, Room 3138. Bill to be heard: SB37.
• Senate Legislative Operations and Elections, Room 2144. Bills to be heard: AJR3, SCR22, SCR26, SCR35.
• Senate Taxation, Room 2135.
• Senate Transportation and Homeland Security, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB240, AB504, AB505.
• Assembly Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments, Room 3142. Bills to be heard: ACR11, ACR17, ACR20, ACR28, AB306.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). Rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson